Trouble codes P0449-P0452-P0650

TWINS2
  • 2000 BUICK LESABRE
  • 107 MILES
Turn signals do'nt work airbag light is on gauges dont work dashboard what start this was I had a blowout on the hiway tore loose wiring harness my son wired it back no problems a year later car would'nt start running good 1 minute and turned it off would'nt start thought it was fuel pump changed it still wouldnt start and cine to find out the wiring had come aloose put it back together and it started but trunk would'nt pop up airbag light on gauges on dash do'nt work turn signals dont work I have spent $300 shop said fuses still run same way got another fuel pump wiring is hooked up right son got another rear wiring harness from junk yard have not installed yet can't get tags it's been a year has those trouble codes was also told need 4way flasher can't locate it yet don't really think the shop put any fuses please where do I go from hear can't really afford to spend more hundreds thanks
Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 AT 9:19 PM

Best thing here is to try a like car in junkyard and replace the whole harness to end your problem
Thursday, May 30th, 2013 AT 6:51 AM
The codes that are showing shouldn't stop you from the car not starting however one is evap acannister purge so check solenoid on that. Check your fuelpressure with a gaugeand the last code is your checkengien light isn't working right soit could be a ground.
Thursday, May 30th, 2013 AT 6:55 AM