• Tiny
  • bigratts
  • 1980 Triumph

1980 Other Triumph Models 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual

when refilling the master cylinder and slave cylinder on the clutch it calls for " SAE J1703 Duckham's Universal Brake & Clutch fluid" what can I use in place of that, that won't hurt anything? Sorry i'm not to car minded.

Thursday, October 1st, 2009 AT 12:51 PM

0 Answers

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions