TEMPERATURE GAGE WILL INCREASE WHEN THE SP

2000 Toyota Revo

verstephen30

May, 30, 2009 AT 7:08 AM

2000 Toyota Revo 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 80,000 miles

have Toyota revo dx model 2000. The problem was the temperature reach to 3/4 to almost in color red when the speedometer reaches to 80 to 100 km/h. Almost all repair we made such additional auxiliary fan to radiator. Overhauling the radiator. Replaced the sensor, and Top overhaul the engine. Still the problem exist. The mechanic the one overhauled the unit said their something wrong with the cylinder gasket it might be factory defect.

I don't know if I will follow the mechanic. Lots of money I spent of
that problem.

After changing the cylinder gasket, the mechanic run test car after 1 hr of rest. When he operate the unit, the temperature gage went quarter. Turn on the air conditioning, then the gage goes 3/4. Switch on the auxiliary fan the gage steady at 3/4 meter. When he cover the hood automatically increased.

We bought temperature gage, mostly used in the jeepney. The gage increased but when we switch off the temperature gage will not go down.

Another presumption of the mechanic, no problem in the engine it might be the cooling system.

According to him, there are surplus parts available in banawe worth P1,000.

If the problem persist, the mechanic will try to double the gasket.

I don't know if the problem will be solved I think the same problem.

Is there anybody experience such problem in revo. Can you give any suggestion.

Can you recommend any shops who is well experience in revo aside from the Toyota service center

stephen

Temp Gauge

Radiator Replacement Kia Sportage
Radiator Replacement Mercedes Benz ML 500
Thermostat Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser
Thermostat Replacement Chevrolet Blazer
Thermostat Replacement Mercedes Benz C230