CAR WONT START

1993 Toyota Previa

pak2193

July, 7, 2009 AT 11:00 AM

Smells problem
1993 Toyota Previa 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 400000 miles

ok so I had a problem with my toyota and the water pump would leak coolant so I when I was driveing home the car did not heat up but the car started to stall and then shut off on the high way so I stoped to the side and the car would not start agian. So I replaced the water pump and it stoped leaking but now it wont start well it starts some time when I let it sit all night but after it start and warms up it wont stay running or wont start. Also the same day I welde the exast and ther was a big hole in it I cover the hole but no luck. After I try to stat it or it starts the car exhast smells like gas and the front on the car. Can u plz give me some info on what I have to do. Thanx in advance

plz reply to my e-mail
imran_f21@hotmail. Com

Jacobandnickolas

September, 1, 2009 AT 8:06 AM

When it doesn't start, have you checked fuel pump pressure and spark to the engine? One is most likely missing. Also, has the check engine light come on?

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang