Car Headlights and High beams do not operate when switch is selected for either.
I have researched and determined the following;
- Headlights turn on automatically in the DRL mode (both left and right)
- Headlights stay on when parking lights are selected.
- Activation of high beams in any mode turns off headlights
- Headlights turn off when Headlights are selected.
- All fuses related to headlights are functional
- All relays related to headlights appear to be functional based on lights working in DRL mode and clicking when high beams or headlights are selected
I am at a loss regarding what to check next.
Any advise would be appreciated.
have the same problem?
Wednesday, January 8th, 2014 AT 11:36 AM