BECOME A MEMBER
It is free to join!
I AGREE TO THE
BECOME A MEMBER
99, HEADLIGHTS DO NOT WORK
1999 Toyota Corolla
January, 8, 2014 AT 11:36 AM
Car Headlights and High beams do not operate when switch is selected for either.
I have researched and determined the following;
- Headlights turn on automatically in the DRL mode (both left and right)
- Headlights stay on when parking lights are selected.
- Activation of high beams in any mode turns off headlights
- Headlights turn off when Headlights are selected.
- All fuses related to headlights are functional
- All relays related to headlights appear to be functional based on lights working in DRL mode and clicking when high beams or headlights are selected
I am at a loss regarding what to check next.
Any advise would be appreciated.
FOUND 510 RELATED QUESTIONS
Headlight Won't Work Despite Chaning Bulb
Head Lights Don't Work
January, 8, 2014 AT 12:37 PM
Check the light switch.
Do the high beam indicator shows on dash when selected?
Get a scan to check for body control module trouble codes.
to post a reply.
Driver Side Head Light Not Working
2004 toyota highlander v6 driver side head light is not working checked fuses all ok replaced bulb still does not work pulled out t
Headlights Are Out Of Sync
Electrical problem 1991 toyota celica 4 cyl two wheel drive manual 244 00 miles my headlights housing was replaced with replacem
Head Lights Quit Working
Speedometer mileage gas indicator blinkers hazards break lights and head lights quit working for no reason i was driving today an
Turn Signals Blinking Fast? Fix It Like a Pro
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fog Light Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper
Brake Light Bulb Need Replacing? Do It Like a Pro
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Subaru Legacy
DRL Light Bulb Replacement
© 1999 - 2015 2CarPros, Inc.