1995 TOYOTA COROLLA COROLLA 95 BUBBLE OIL ENGINE

• vaszcor95
  • 1995 Toyota Corolla

1995 Toyota Corolla V12 Two Wheel Drive Manual

i have corolla model 95 using carburetor with 1.3L engine size. My problem, when I pull out the engine oil stick to see the oil level while the engine is on, the engine oil bubbles out from the engine oil stick tube. What could be the problem? Sir, please give me helpful advice because I really don't have any idea in car problems, I will wait from your reply before I will go to car mechanic. Thanks a lot for your kind help

Saturday, June 20th, 2009 AT 12:45 AM

• mmprince4000

You may have overfilled the crankcase. Always check oil level with engine off on a level surface.

If oil is discolored (chocolate, milky color) you may have a bad head gasket.

Saturday, June 20th, 2009 AT 7:58 AM
  • vaszcor95

I think it's not overfilled because when the oil change shop did the oil change, he always used to check and I too saw that he filled it exactly. Connecting to my car problems which is bubbling engine oil, also I heard little knocking noise inside the engine although it's not constant knocking. Please help me identify the problem before I went to mechanic to avoid wasting more money in buying unnecessary parts which could not fix the problem.
Thanks a lot for your kind held and wishing that you can give me more positive and identical response to my car problem as soon as possible.

Sunday, June 21st, 2009 AT 1:56 AM
  • mmprince4000

Have the oil pressure checked with a mechanical gauge. The oil bypass in the pump may not be working. The pump type that Toyota uses can create a lot of pressure.

Sunday, June 21st, 2009 AT 8:44 AM
  • vaszcor95

I follow your advice that it may be overfilled in oil. So I went back to oil shop and took a check-up because as I observed in the morning before I start my engine that the oil was overlap in the dipstick maximum or in the full measurement.
Now, the oil was reduce to its exact measurement but still the blow-by of oil was there. Do you think this cause my engine or some internal parts of my engine went bad? Please give me advice.

Thanks a lot for always giving your time in replying to our problems

Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 AT 6:59 AM
  • mmprince4000

Make sure the PCV valve is working, if clogged it will cause excessive internal pressure.

Next step, if problem perists, is to check compression on all cylinders.

Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 AT 8:52 AM