• Tiny
  • schristman
  • 1990 Toyota Corolla

My 1990 toyota corolla is leaking fuel at the fuel inlet hose. It is the rubber accordian style hose that connects the gas fill tube to the gas tank.
I am having a hard time finding a replacement part for it. I need to know if there is some type of flexible metal hose or some type of straight rubber hose that is safe to use with gas that I could use to replace it instead?
Thanks for any help I can get!

Sunday, July 23rd, 2006 AT 10:37 PM

0 Answers

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions