2002 Toyota Celica Passenger Side Fog Light Bulb Replacemen

RJBT
  • 2002 TOYOTA CELICA
2002 Toyota Celica 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

I am trying to replace the bulb on the passenger side fog lamp. What is the procedure?

I have gotten access to the rear of the lamp and have successfully removed the electrical lead from the connector, but it is not clear how the bulb is retained in the housing. I do not want to damage the housing. Is there a diagram or photo?

Thanks, RJBT
Tuesday, June 3rd, 2008 AT 9:08 AM

BLUMIKE
I have the same model of car and to our bad luck there isnt really much info on them except for what the dealership repair shop holds on to as if it was gold. You're better off lifting the car and just getting under it to have a clear view of housing, as with the headlights they are mostly held up by a pin that clips into place with a tight fit. I've been looking for the schematic layout for the fuse box by the engine and let me tell you it's been impossible. So good look with the fog lights.
Tuesday, September 30th, 2008 AT 8:51 PM

Sponsored links