WON'T START WHILE OPENING AUTOMATIC WINDOWS.

Toyota Camry

scully_forensic

September, 5, 2007 AT 11:43 AM

I have Toyota Camry station wagon 1991, 150 000 miles. I wanted to wash the car today and moved it from the street to driveway. Everything was fine. Then after I was done with it and wanted to move it back, I turned the key while holding the automatic window switch located on the door of the car. It seemed that the engine will start running but it was actually slowing down so I let go off the window switch. The engine then died. It happened within seconds. I tried turning it on again but it just made a strange noise, as if exhausted, and wouldn't start. The battery is fine (lights, radio are working). There is plenty of gas and oil. Did I break my car? Please help. Thank you in advance.

September, 5, 2007 AT 6:19 PM

For a start check the power circuit breaker 30 amp, Gauge fuse 7.5amp and the main power relay located at the left kick panel relay box.

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Pressure Test