LE 38,200 MILES

2003 Toyota Camry

chaperone

July, 20, 2007 AT 8:17 PM

Several problems all at once on a 2003 Camry that has been previously trouble free. I have odorless white smoke coming out of vent occasionally when running the A/C. It disappears when A/C is shut off. My husband says this is condensation, yet phone conversation w/ dealership says A/C may be leaking fluids and to bring it in for a check-up. Your opinion on cause of problem? This happened for the first time right after an oil change - any connection?

Also, anti-lock brakes are squeaking like crazy, and on two different dates brakes took TOO long to stop car -- incredible distance from braking to stopping. Should I be worried -- original brakes on car. Please respond as I travel a distance to work, and I also don't want to be ripped off by dealership.

July, 20, 2007 AT 9:03 PM

Get the brakes check immediately and for the smoke could be the heater core leaking.

ABS Computer Replacement
Bleed and Flush Your Brake System Correctly
Replace Rear Brake Pad-Rotor Subaru Legacy
Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement
Brake Pad & Rotor Replacement Mini Cooper