there few steps before removing the regulator
# Disconnect the negative battery cable.
# Remove the front door panel to gain access to the regulator assembly.
# Remove the service hole cover.
# Lower the regulator until the door glass is in the fully open position.
# Remove the two glass channel mount bolts.
# Pull the glass up and out of the door.
# If equipped, unbolt and remove the inside door panel frame.
Removing front door inside panel frame by removing these bolts and nuts
If equipped with power windows, disconnect the electrical wiring.
# Remove the equalizer arm bracket mounting bolts.
# Remove the window regulator mounting bolts and remove the regulator (with the power window motor attached) through the service hole.
11. Coat all the window regulator sliding surfaces with multi-purpose grease.
12. Place the regulator (with the power window motor) through the service hole and install the mounting bolts. Connect the power window connector if equipped.
13. Place the door glass into the door cavity.
14. Connect the glass to the regulator with the channel mount bolts.
15. With the equalizer arm, raise the glass to the almost closed position and make sure that the leading and trailing edges of the glass are equidistant from the top of the glass channel. If not, adjust the equalizer arm to achieve an even fit.
16. Install the service hole cover.
17. Install the door panel and reconnect the negative battery cable.
Sunday, February 14th, 2010 AT 5:59 PM