TOYO WINDOWS AND LOCKS

1990 Toyota Camry

wasme

September, 20, 2007 AT 8:13 PM

I have a 1990 toyota camry automatic with 159000 and one night all of the sudden the windows quit rolling up and down and the door locks quit working i'm assuming that it is a fuse but don't know where the fuse might be I checked all of the fuses in the kick panel and all of them are good what else could the problem be?

Power Windows

Power Window Fuse Block

1 ANSWER
1 IMAGE

fisherman

September, 20, 2007 AT 8:38 PM

Check the main fuses that are locted under the hood on top of the fender There is a box with relays (the main fuses are right there)
check those and let us know.

wasme

September, 21, 2007 AT 5:26 PM

I looked through those fuses and none of them are blown what else could it be I read onhere about some master switch could that be it and if so where would that be located

Buzzsaw

September, 21, 2007 AT 10:57 PM

[/quote: 26e792ba0b]

there is a campange on this at toyota dont remember if it applies to your car (89 modle year) but it needs relays replaced behind glove box with a kit call toyota and give them the vin# see if it has been done

Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Window Switch Replacement and Test