1990 TOYO CAMRY WINDOWS AND LOCKS

• wasme
  • 1990 Toyota Camry

I have a 1990 toyota camry automatic with 159000 and one night all of the sudden the windows quit rolling up and down and the door locks quit working i'm assuming that it is a fuse but don't know where the fuse might be I checked all of the fuses in the kick panel and all of them are good what else could the problem be?

Thursday, September 20th, 2007 AT 8:13 PM

• fisherman

Check the main fuses that are locted under the hood on top of the fender There is a box with relays (the main fuses are right there)
check those and let us know.

Thursday, September 20th, 2007 AT 8:38 PM
  • wasme

I looked through those fuses and none of them are blown what else could it be I read onhere about some master switch could that be it and if so where would that be located

Friday, September 21st, 2007 AT 5:26 PM
  • Buzzsaw

[/quote: 26e792ba0b]

there is a campange on this at toyota dont remember if it applies to your car (89 modle year) but it needs relays replaced behind glove box with a kit call toyota and give them the vin# see if it has been done

Friday, September 21st, 2007 AT 10:57 PM