1987 Toyota 4Runner 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 158000 miles
I need to fix my power window switch or replace it I cant roll the window up or down I dont know how to remove the door panel with out destroying the panel I dont want to rattle from not being put back together right can you give me some input?
I've located an interior trim diagram for you. Hope this helps!
Door Trim Panels
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
1. Remove the bezel from the inside door handle.
2. Remove the armrest or pull handle.
3. Remove and disconnect the courtesy light.
4. Using a piece of cloth or wire, remove the window regulator snapring and then pull off the handle.
5. Insert a small prybar between the trim retainers and the door panel and pry it loose. On models with full door trim, pull up the trim and pry it off. Disconnect the electrical lead at the power window switch if equipped.
6. Remove the door trim panel.
7. Installation is the reverse of removal.