To many codes!

ABBIE THOMAS
  • 2007 DODGE CALIBER
I have an 07 Dodge caliber SXT. After work one day I parked the car like I do every other day and when I went to go get back in it to leave it would not start it wouldn't crank it wouldn't turn over it wouldn't do nothing make noises nothing. So I called a mobile mechanic who just worked around the problem my car now has a push button start which I did not want to start with but here we are. This whole time before I got it started and after I got it started my transmission overheat light was on stayed on even after it started I went to go drive it to work the day after the mobile mechanic was there, and when I pulled it down in drive about got whiplash cuz it jerked really hard going into drive then as I pulled off or tried to it was hard to move honestly I thought I left the jack stands underneath it or something. So I went in and I called my regular mechanic and he told me to hook the OBD2 sensor up to it and see what codes I was getting before the mobile mechanic I wasn't getting any codes so I hooked it up and I had six codes which I am going to include in this post somebody please tell me if this can be fixed at home or where I'm going to have to get it fixed at. I was told the Dodge dealership can only do or have to do the two that have the u but I'm thinking maybe my transmission overheat sensor might be out if there is a such thing. Please get back with me with any information as it is always helpful and appreciated.

Abbie
Saturday, October 1st, 2022 AT 3:59 PM

KEN L
Hi Abbie,

Please include the codes you came up with so we can help you.
Monday, October 3rd, 2022 AT 8:29 AM

Sponsored links