Throttle body

OFACIO
  • 2005 CHRYSLER 300
  • RWD
Please I need help, I've been having so much h problems with my etc light. The lighting volt keep coming out. I've inpected the ground wires, checked for leaks, installed a brand new EGR valve, throttle throttle body. Checked for. Urned or bad wires. I need help can someone help me
Saturday, December 26th, 2015 AT 3:19 PM

OFACIO
Also can the coolent sensor set the lighting volt out and affect the throttle body
Saturday, December 26th, 2015 AT 3:21 PM
SATURNTECH9
The first thing I need from you is for you to have it scanned for codes?Then let me know the exact code numbers not code descriptions in the engine computer. That's are starting point so we have a idea what the lights are all about. Also I wouldn't see a coolant sensor effectt the throttle body except maybe the idle.
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 7:26 AM
OFACIO
It keep throuwing p0016 p2112 2 codes.
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 9:07 AM
OFACIO
I would like to explain in detail what I have done. When all this started codes p0016 and p2112 kept coming out. I checked for ground wire not properly touching. Send and clened all confections to ground (everything)
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 9:44 AM
OFACIO
Kept happening so I went out and bought a brand new electric throttle body. Properly installed it and it kept coming out.
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 9:45 AM
OFACIO
Lighting volt
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 9:45 AM
OFACIO
And same codes
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 9:45 AM
OFACIO
Started looking deeper for leaks and damage. Noticed my EGR was very dark and needed change. So I bought a brand new one. Properly installed it my self
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 9:47 AM
OFACIO
It kept coming back. Look deeper. Nothised the PVC volve was not looking to good either bought a brand new one and properly installed it myself. Checked for and signs of leaks damage. Didn't see it could hear. I removed the EGR pipes conected to EGR pipe and motor. Looked fine just put new seals on both ends for insurance of no leaks.
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 9:50 AM
OFACIO
Checked battery for proper voltage car off 12.46 good and on 14. Somthing. Meaning battery is working and alternator is doing is job
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 9:52 AM
OFACIO
Someone told me is a new body throttle is installed reprogramming is requiered. Don't know how true that is but would like to know if that and issue. I never programmed the throttle. But it feel fine in the beginning and lighting volt comes. Like if is forgotten the throttle. Or something close to it
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 9:54 AM
SATURNTECH9
I need your engine size?So I can look into those codes. Also the throttle body I have only seen a throttle relearn not a programming. Let me know the engine size iam headed to church right now so I won't get back to you right away.
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 10:00 AM
OFACIO
And again codes p0016 and p2112 keeps coming out. Question could code p0016 be related to throttle meaning lighting volt? Also I have a alarm on my car not factory would that affect the throttle? I had a system very loud on it and I took it out thinking it could have been the problem I was wrong. Last and final question. I have 22 star Inc rims on my car could the rims be affecting throttle? Meaning could the rims be to heavy for it?
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 10:06 AM
OFACIO
2.7
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 10:10 AM
OFACIO
Ok sorry for the distraction on your important visit to church speak with when your done. And thanks
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 10:11 AM
SATURNTECH9
The code p0016 top fix is a bad cam sensor then you could have a timing belt that jumped. As far as the P2112 goes there aren't any repair tips top fixes etc there isn't any I see in my repair info. It says the throttle plate doesn't give feed back to where it's supposed to on start up.
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 4:35 PM
OFACIO
So where I stand with this harrable issue im having fixing this 0016 could it salve 2112
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 4:38 PM
SATURNTECH9
They look like two separate issues I don't see how there related PLease answer my question how quickly does the code p0016 reset after you clear it?Iam not there to see anything for my self. Do you have a multi meter to do some testing?
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 4:45 PM
OFACIO
Yes I have a meter and code reader.
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 4:47 PM
OFACIO
Once erasing the codes p0016 come right back like 2min after engine start up
Sunday, December 27th, 2015 AT 4:48 PM