THE CAR STARTS BUT WONT GO,

1999 Toyota Corolla

dorisgarcia

October, 2, 2013 AT 7:54 AM

It was raining really bad 2 days ago the battery light came on and the car turned. Off. I turned it off then back. On and. It was running fine, yesterday it turned on but didnt accelarate as I pressed the gas. The check. Ingine. Light is. Not on so what could the problem be if the car turns. On but doesnt want to. Move please. Help.I am a women and have no idea about cars.

saturntech9

October, 2, 2013 AT 8:22 AM

So is the battery light on now while. It's. Running.

dorisgarcia

October, 3, 2013 AT 10:10 AM

No its not on it runs but out of nowhere its slows down and stops itself, but when I turn it off and then back on it works fine for a little. When I drive it I even would try floor it and nothing it just slows down

saturntech9

October, 3, 2013 AT 11:01 AM

Have you had it scanned. For. Codes yet.

dorisgarcia

October, 3, 2013 AT 11:05 AM

Yes they told me they couldnt help me because in order to get. Codes the check. Ingine. Light has to be on and mine is off.

saturntech9

October, 3, 2013 AT 11:23 AM

So you only have a issu with the transmission engaging?Have you checked the color and condition. Of the transmission fluid?

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Pressure Test