1984 Suzuki SJ410 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 168000 miles
here are just some of the 'problems' i'm having with my SJ410:
1. The battery light indicator switches on when I turn the air conditioning on.
2. Before, the fan belt makes noise when I turn the light on. I'd tighten it up and seem to solve it but I want to know why it happened.
3. The wiper is too slow which makes it difficult to drive in heavy rain.
4. Fuel gauge goes up and down when driving.
5. Lastly, I remembered before that I can't operate the radio, light, aircon, wiper and horn at the same time. What's the problem?
Hope somebody can help me. Thanks
have the same problem?
Wednesday, February 17th, 2010 AT 9:35 PM