2000 Suzuki Esteem Idling way too rough

DRIVING _SUZUKI
  • 2000 SUZUKI
Hi,
my 2000 Suzuki Esteem has 55000 miles.

It didnt start one day. We put a new battery, it started just fine and died 5 minutes later. We took it to the autoservice shop. The mechanic checked the electrical wiring, battery, alternator. Everythig seemed to be fine. We drove away in my Suzuki, and on the first traffic light my car died again. It was towed back to the machanic shop. Computer diagnostics gave no trouble codes. We paid our bill, left, on the first traffic light my car dies adn was towed back to that repair shop. Needless to say I was furious, 3 days, 4 towings, was a little bit too much. This time the mechanic said my car was idling rough. So they replaced the IAC valve. My car runs now. But. It is very slow to speed up now. It feels as if my car is pulling a loaded trailer. And when I start my car in the morning, it starts fine but idles rough for 3-4 minutes, then it is sort of back normal.

What is the problem with my car?

I did not make any trips longer than 15 minutes because honestly, I am afraid to drive it. It feels like it is going to all apart. Please help! Thank you
Tuesday, September 25th, 2007 AT 1:57 PM

Have your throttle and engine load sensors check-
Friday, October 5th, 2007 AT 5:14 AM