BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I agree to the
Login with Facebook
NOT A MEMBER?
1997 Other Suzuki Models
I have a 1997 Suzuki Sidekick Sport, 1.8L, where the thermostat is located off of the bottom radiator hose.
Should the thermostat be installed with the spring towards the hose or toward the block?
have the same problem?
Tuesday, May 20th, 2008 AT 5:54 PM
Towards the block
Sunday, April 25th, 2010 AT 3:01 AM
to post a reply.
Related Radiator Radiator Hose Replace/Remove Content
1999 Suzuki Vitara 2.0 Liter Changing The Radiator
If The Radiator Top Tank Is Cracked, Is There Any Way Just To Replace The Top Tank Without Purchasing A Whole New Radiator? Or Am I Better...
Radiator Hose Replacement
Easy step by step guide on how to replace an automotive radiator coolant hose, though appearances may vary the process is similar for most vehicles.
1999 Suzuki Loosing Engine Coolant / No Thermos
I Removed My Thermostat Valve A Month Ago, Now I Am Facing A Problem That The Coolant Is Finished Every Morning I Start The Car. There Is...
2002 Other Suzuki Models 4 Cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic Is There A Certain Mileage That The Timing Belt, A Transmission Flush...
Intermittent Smoke And Misssing
Hi; Just Bought A "fixer" 94 Suzuki Sidekick With 160k On A 1.6l; Runs Good About 80% Of The Time. The Other 20% Of The Time It Runs...
Suzuki Vitara Airlock
Hi I Have A 1992 Suzuki Vitara 1.6 8 Valve Its Been Stood A While I Filled The Radiater The Over Day And Started The Engine. It Only Gets...
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Symptoms of an Overheating Engine
Coolant Drain and Refill Acura MDX
Find a car manual for your car
© 1999 - 2018 2CarPros, Inc.