SPARK PLUGS

1998 Suzuki Baleno

abujaish

December, 8, 2009 AT 4:49 AM

1998 Suzuki Baleno Manual

I had replaced spark plugs with NGK BKR6E-11. The fuel economy has gone down dramatically after this change. The plugs I was using earlier were NGK BKR6E-11 and then the mileage has now gone down. Now I am thinking to change them again. Could you help me out whether I should go for NGK BKR6E or MoreI had replaced spark plugs with NGK BKR6E-11. The fuel economy has gone down dramatically after this change. The plugs I was using earlier were NGK BKR6E-11 and then the mileage has now gone down. Now I am thinking to change them again. Could you help me out whether I should go for NGK BKR6E or another type but I don?T know what the Gap I can use! If you know any other spark plugs that gives better fuel economy on ( 1.3L Baleno 1998 engine : G13BB), please do let me know. Thanks
Comments: Dec 08, 2009 - thank u for your messege, but I used the same spark plugs and same number bkr6e-11 whithout chang the gab and The fuel economy has gone down shadi
Dec 08, 2009 - Iam so sorry but I read in another site about the same problem and need to use dinso spark plugs for baleno and ngk for honda but I can not find in the internet and all of site what the model of denso spark plugs I can use for baleno 1.3 1998 thank you very mutch
See less

Spark Plug Replacement Toyota Tacoma
Spark Plug and Wire Replacement Ford Mustang
Spark Plug Replacement Honda Element
Spark Plug Replacement Ford Explorer 4.6L V8
Spark Plug Replacement Toyota Corolla 2000-20
Spark Plug Replacement Mercedes Benz ML500
Spark Plug Replacement Mercedes Benz C230