Engine Performance problem
1999 Subaru WRX 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Manual 122000 miles
I own a 99 wrx sti. Factory standard, no modifications.
I am wanting to add an aftermarket saimese down pipe " front pipe" to the exhaust which I understand will remove the cat.
The rest of the exhaust system will remain the standard sti set up.
1. Would you recommend the change?
2. What would the advantage's be?
3. What would the dis-advantage be?
4. Am I adding any future risk to the car with this change?
5. Would anything else need to be changed along with this?