GYRO

• ADG
  • Subaru

I HAVE A GYROPLANE WITH A SUBARU ENGINE. IT WORKS WELL IF IT IDLING, WHEN I TAKE OF AN USE ALL THE POWER, THE TEMP IS OK. WHEN I SLOW DOWN TO START CRUSSING IT STARTS GETIN A LITTLE HOT AND WHEN I'M READY TO LAND, THEN IT GOES UP ALL THE WAY.
IN THIS CONFIGURATION I DO NOT USE FANS, SINCE THE PROPELLER IS JUST BEFORE THE RADIATOR AND IT COLLS IT DOWN.

IT ALL STARTED WHEN I CHANGE THE ENGINE FROM A 2.2 L SUBARU IMPREZA ENGINE CARBURATED SINCE THE KIT CAME THAT WAY. TO A 2.2L ENGINE WITH FUEL INJECTION ON IT. THATS WHEN IT STARTED TO OVERHEAT. I OPEN THE HOUSES AND FOUND A PICE OF CLODE THAT WAS THERE SO IN THE TRANSPORTATION DIRT WOULD NOT GET INTO THE ENGINE. I TOOK THE CLODE OFF, AND REINSTAL EVERY THING BACK. BUT THE OVERHEATING CONTINUED. I CHANGE ALL THE ANTIFREEZE, WITH NO REULTS. I CHECKED THE TIMING BELTS. IT WAS WRITE, I CHANGE THE WATER PUMP, NO RESULT, CHANGE THE SENDER, NOTHING, CHANGE THE SENDER AND THE METER, NOTHING, CHANGE THE RADIATOR, NOTHING.

THEN I GOT A 2.5L. FROM A FORSTER 2005 AND CHANGE THE ENGINE AGAIN. I DID THIS TO INPROVE THE PWER AND ALSO THOUGHT THAT THE PROBLEM WAS THE ENGINE AND THE THAT WAS GOING TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. BUT IT DID NOT. NOW THAT I HAVE CHANGE EVERYTHING AND STILL DOES THE SAME. I THINK THAT THE ONLY THING THAT I HAVE NOT CHANGE IS THE HEATER CABIN RADIATOR.
DO YOU THINK THIS COULD BE THE CUASE OF THE PROBLEM?
THANK YOU

Thursday, August 30th, 2007 AT 1:51 PM