NO DEFROST FRONT WINDSHIELD AIR PRESSURE

1984 Subaru GL

randallche

Heater problem
1984 Subaru GL Four Wheel Drive Manual

I've dismantled the dash enough to get into the Blower motor, blower housing, and heater core. I've taken off the duct lines that bring air up to the windshield.

The air coming out from the heater core warms up and the actual heater core hot to the touch. The air pressure seems sufficient to defrost the windshield however, this is where my problem exists. There is just no (real) air pressure hitting the windshield once the duct lines are reattached. The blower motor seems like its blowing like crazy. The housing had some air coming out of it's seal. Duct taped that. The pressure coming out of the holes leading to the duct/windshield good. Reconnected and still nothing really hitting the windshield. Where is it getting lost? There is no debris or obstructions!

lets also say the air warms where it comes out from the heating core to windshield but not the actual vents. Cold air still.

Windshield Wiper Replacement Toyota Corolla
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Volkswagen
Windshield Wiper Replacement Mercedes Benz ML
Windshield Wiper Replacement
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Hummer H2
Wiper Blade Replacement Porsche Carrera