99

1999 Saturn SW1

ahum870

June, 11, 2009 AT 2:50 PM

Computer problem
1999 Saturn SW1 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 115000 miles

I have a 99 SaturnSW1. While driving it drives fine. I took it to the store and came back out. First of all I noticed that my key fob would not unlock the doors. The door locks would not operate manually either nor would the radio come on. Then I go to start it would not even turn over all the lights and dash lights come on. It would not even chime when you put the key in the ignition as it had before. I let it sit overnight and it cranked right up. Here recently same problem. This time it started fine went to leave and the radio shut off then the car just sputtered and died. Still no locks, radio, or chime with the key in the ignition but the windows will roll up and down. I have took the battery off thinking that it maybe something in the computer that needs reset. Did not help. Took and had the battery tested. It tested good. Checked all my fuses and relays. Has been sitting for 4 days now still nothing. Could it be in the security? Or ignition switch. Plz help

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement