1999 Saturn SL1 SES light and high idle

• 16 POSTS
  • 1999 SATURN SL1

1999 Saturn SL1 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual

Thanks, Louie! I sprayed cleaner around front of intake with no difference in idle. I couldn't see in the back of the engine, but sprayed blindly behind the engine. It did die down and almost die. By the way, is the engine compartment the only place the fuses are located? Thanks!

Saturday, May 15th, 2010 AT 5:45 PM

When ur posting replies to a question u asked please keep posting ur replies on the same post where the question was first asked if u start another post I won't get a email saying u replied to me and I could lose track of u also that way I know which question u asked And what was said tested etc. As far as u spraying the carb and the car almost dieing sounds like a vaccuum leak now u have to figure out if it's a hose or ur intake manifold gasket.I would spray around the number one and two intake tubes since u have that cylinder 1 missifire code. Those cylinders are right by ur power steering pump. Also yes u have fuses inside the car as well on the passenger side behind the foward kick panel right in front of the center console those are all ur inside fuses that power ur Inside stuff like door locks etc. Let me know what u find or have anymore questions.

Saturday, May 15th, 2010 AT 6:17 PM