1. The car won't start and it's intermitten
2. There is a squeel from one of the belts when the car starts.
3. There is a leak of raditor fluid around the thermosrtae.
4. We were told by a local mechanic that the head gasket was gone but there is no leakage of raditor fluid into the engine and no white smoke coming from the tail pipe.
5. The alternator and battery have been replaced with rebuilt parts.
6. When a new battery was installed trying to start the car drained the battery.
have the same problem?
Tuesday, February 2nd, 2010 AT 10:31 AM