2004 Saturn L300 stopping power bad

MOTORSPORT37
  • 2004 SATURN L300
My Saturn L300 brakes will slow the car but as I get to come to a light or need to stop right now they feel like the pads are not grabbing the disks like they should and it feels like the car could sometimes roll right through a stop ifI'm not standing on them. This started back in April with ceramic pads first and they seemed to work terrible. Replaced those with semi metalic and they seemed to work good for only a couple weeks. Now I'm on third set of pads, have flushed the fluid and swapped out the master cylinder and they feel the same. Haven't checked vacuum with guage but if I pump them up and start the engine the pedal goes down like it should. Could it be the calipers?
Friday, August 22nd, 2008 AT 2:49 PM

KEN
Hi, I have had this problem before also, replace the pads and rotors with factory replacement parts. Original part manufacturer.

Thanks for visiting
Friday, November 14th, 2008 AT 4:03 PM

Sponsored links