FUEL PUMP RELAY PROBLEM

Rolls Royce Rolls Royce

goldcoin99

Hi, I have a 1991 Rolls Royce Silver Spur. On the right side under the hood, there are a few relays. One of them says that it is the fuel pump relay, but there is an X marked on it and the location is empty. What do you think, or where can it be replaced to(location wise). If you can help me i'd appreciate it grately. Thank you.

2CarPros Ken

February, 2, 2007 AT 6:00 PM

Does everything work in the car?

merlin2021

April, 2, 2007 AT 5:18 PM

Guess he found the problem?

Rolls-Royce Specialists

June, 30, 2007 AT 7:23 AM

What is your vin no# other relays are located under your dash as well, its some thing to find people that should not be on a professinal repair sight like the guy who put the make up on and the funny picture about himself all dressed up and no were to go ! Well I hope I have been of some help, call me if you need further help, I dont know about you but the cost of parts and repairs are very costly and we dont need time wasters on the web sight funny or not, I drive a 1995 spur III and will be glade to help yoy all you want, or you can pick the clown down below with his message

Replace Your Fuel Pump Relay - Easy Steps
Replace Fuel Pump Relay
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right