FUEL PUMP RELAY PROBLEM

• goldcoin99
  • Rolls Royce Rolls Royce

Hi, I have a 1991 Rolls Royce Silver Spur. On the right side under the hood, there are a few relays. One of them says that it is the fuel pump relay, but there is an X marked on it and the location is empty. What do you think, or where can it be replaced to(location wise). If you can help me i'd appreciate it grately. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 9th, 2007 AT 1:26 PM

• 2CarPros Ken

Does everything work in the car?

Friday, February 2nd, 2007 AT 6:00 PM
  • merlin2021

Guess he found the problem?

Monday, April 2nd, 2007 AT 5:18 PM
  • Rolls-Royce Specialists

What is your vin no# other relays are located under your dash as well, its some thing to find people that should not be on a professinal repair sight like the guy who put the make up on and the funny picture about himself all dressed up and no were to go ! Well I hope I have been of some help, call me if you need further help, I dont know about you but the cost of parts and repairs are very costly and we dont need time wasters on the web sight funny or not, I drive a 1995 spur III and will be glade to help yoy all you want, or you can pick the clown down below with his message

Saturday, June 30th, 2007 AT 7:23 AM