• Tiny
  • richieharper
  • 2004 Renault Trafic

Suspension problem
2004 Renault Trafic 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 70000 miles

On the underside of my van there is a bar is roughly beneath the drivers seat that links the chassis to part of the suspension or steering.

It runs horizontally, slightly diagonally from front to back and is about 2foot long and about 3/4" diam. It has just one hole at each end for fixing.

There is one one each side, driver & passenger but the one on the drivers side is bent, I assume from driving over a large bump.

I'd like to replace it but do not know what it's called so I don't know what to ask for? I've looked for ages on the parts websites but got nowhere.

Any help would be much appreciated.


Sunday, March 21st, 2010 AT 11:26 AM

1 Answer

  • Tiny
  • Dave H
  • Expert
  • 13,547 posts

I think you are talking about the anti-roll bars. Sometimes called sway-bars or torsion bars?

Was this
Monday, March 22nd, 2010 AT 4:47 AM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions