Remove front grille

BILLY NOB NOB
  • 2017 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Hi, I bought a aftermarket grille for my car it is the SE model. I have been trying to find information on how to remove it. I tried to find those diagrams that show how the front bumper and grille is attached. If I could find one of those I think I could remove the grille. How do I find one of those picture diagrams that will show how the front bumper and grille is assembled?
Sunday, September 25th, 2016 AT 4:52 PM

I looked in a few references and could find not find any diagrams or directions to remove the grille.

So

I went to "ole faithful"!

I always look through several of these to maybe find the person who has the best 'shots' and explanations. Sometimes I might even 'use' some information from one and more from another for whatever worldly task I am attempting. I only got into this computer stuff in 2009 (old dog new tricks kind of deal) The first time I used this reference was when I found that my garage door spring adjustment was way out of adjustment in my 'New to me-home". The garage door bandit was wanting $250.00 to come out and do it. The person on you tube explained it all perfectly and also with a few good tips (I am sure others would not do) I guess I got lucky it was the first one I clicked on. Took me about an hour, the wife did not go for her owing me $250.00.

Here it is-choose carefully grasshopper!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=2017+hyundai+elantra+se+grille+removal+

Return with good news, we like to hear it!

The Medic

Below, this grille take about ten minutes to remove, just looking at it does something to me.
-2
Sunday, September 25th, 2016 AT 6:30 PM