Radio fault Storing Automatic

HA RIA
  • 2002 PEUGEOT 307
Hi everyone! Hoping that someone can help me. I have recently bought the car listed above and for the last couple of time I drove it there is this strange beeping coming out of the radio screen with a message saying Storing Automatic? I am assuming it is saying Automatic as it does not show me anything else on the screen. Today when it happened, the car kind of slowed down and it took me a good ten second to build up speed again. I have read a lot of people saying it could be anti pollution thing but it does not say that on the radio screen and there is no light showing me anything on the dashboard. Anyone knows what it is? I am scared to drive it as I do not want to break down. Please help!
Tuesday, November 1st, 2016 AT 11:18 AM

KEN

It sounds like you have a problem with the fuel injection system, can you connect a code reader and see if there are any trouble codes?

Here is a guide on how to do it

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/checking-a-service-engine-soon-or-check-engine-light-on-or-flashing

Please let us know what you find so it will help others.

Best, Ken
Monday, November 7th, 2016 AT 8:36 AM