Possible Battery/Alternator or Wire problem?

MONIQUE77
  • 2001 MAZDA MPV
Ok so I have a key less entry for my car & when I went to push unlock it didn't work because the door was a jar & when I got a jump the alarm sounded off & wouldn't stop until the battery was disconnected without saving the memory.(I know Like auto zone has done before), then the battery was reconnected without the alarm sounding off but when I went to start my car again nothing. So I got another jump & decided to take the battery back to auto zone & it was missing some cells so they replaced it, but I can't use the key less remote I just use the key but it starts like for a couple weeks straight and then I end up needing a jump & strangely when I push the lock door button on my car door & close the door the lights flash like they did when I used the key less remote even though I didn't so my question is- is the alarm silently sounding off & draining my battery? Because auto zone couldn't read my battery when the car was running & the shop that put in a neutral safety switch checked the alternator & it's good so what could be causing my battery to die after driving for days & weeks without a problem? I was also told that the dealership can send a new code for the key less remote to my cars radio but I'm just wondering if anyone has an idea or knows what the problem could be?
Saturday, July 13th, 2013 AT 10:51 AM

KHLOW2008
You would need to perform testings to verify which component is faulty or is it a wiring problem.
What is the chargning voltage when engine is running?
After the jump start, were you able to restart after a short running period( alternator would recharge battery if system is good)?
Why wasn't the battery tested correctly? You can just turn of engine to test.
Sunday, July 14th, 2013 AT 1:08 AM