Hello I have a 1997 Pontiac Sunfire, and lately its been overheating, the check engine lights comes on. And I had it checked and it says it needs an O2 Sensor. Now it overheats sometimes. I did have some problems with the coolant. Sometimes it would drain but it doesnt have any leaks. And then I put some coolant in it and that seemed to last longer but even today I was driving and it overheated the first 10 minutes I drove it and then after a little while it went back down to normal temperature what could this be? Possibly? Would the O2 Sensor be related?
have the same problem?
Friday, April 17th, 2009 AT 9:10 PM