WONT START

1997 Pontiac Grand Am

brokecarkl

December, 30, 2008 AT 10:21 AM

1997 Pontiac Grand Am 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 90000 miles

ok I just got my first car and im working out the bug's I tuned the car up new oil filters spark plugs wire's. Just normal things to make the car run a bit better. It has about 90000 miles on her and she runs rather nice. Well it did the other day I drove about 30 miles and stopped at about 3 place's. When I got out of the care for about 5 minets and tryed to start it back up it wouldnt turn over. It cranks and the battery is 12 1/2 and my lights outside and on the dash works radio turns on but the car wont start! I cheaked the fuel and the engine is getting gas but my spark plugs dont spark. When I try to turn it over. When I turn the key it cranks but 10 seconds after the car starts to click, the clicking comes frome under the dash next to the fuse boxs and starts to hum, I cabt seem to find out what the problem is could u pleease help me

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Replacement