Not the entire dash. If you have a center console, it will need removed. Here are the directions:
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Drain and recycle the engine coolant.
3. Raise and safely support the front of the vehicle.
4. If necessary, remove the rear lateral transaxle strut mount.
5. Detach the drain tube, then disconnect the heater hoses from the core tubes.
6. Carefully lower the vehicle.
7. Remove the console if equipped.
8. Unfasten and remove the sound insulators, console extensions and/or steering column filler, as required.
Unfasten the sound insulator retaining bolts.
Then remove the sound insulator
9. On some models it may be necessary to remove the steering column opening filler.
10. Remove the floor or console outlet ductwork and hoses.
11. Remove the heater core access cover.
Remove the heater core access cover
12. Unfasten the heater core mounting clamps/bolts, then extract the heater core from the vehicle.
Unfasten the heater core retaining bolts; most later models are secured with clamps
Remove the heater core from the vehicle
13. Install the heater core, then secure using the clamps/bolts.
14. Fasten the heater core cover.
15. Connect the outlet hoses and ducts.
16. Install the sound insulators, console extensions and/or steering column filler.
17. Raise and safely support the vehicle.
18. Install the drain tube and connect the heater hoses to the core tubes.
19. If removed, install the rear lateral transaxle strut mount, if removed.
20. Carefully lower the vehicle.
21. Connect the negative battery cable.
22. Fill cooling system and check for leaks. Start the engine and allow to come to normal operating temperature. Recheck for leaks and check coolant level. Add if necessary.
Let me know if this helps.
Tuesday, April 27th, 2010 AT 10:56 PM