I have a 1995 Pontiac Grand Am SE 6 cylinder, 154,000 miles and last night it would not start. I have voltage at the battery, I pulled the coil off andf I have voltage at the prong the coil plugs into, same as the battery on the one post and less on the other post or prong not sure what it's called. I tried pulling a plug and putting it directly into the spark plug boot put it against metal and turned the key, no spark! I have replaced the Ignition Control Module and I still have the same problem. Has anyone run into this before or seen this? The car turns over and and I'm getting gas, I can hear the fuel filter turn on when I turn the key, I also smell the gas. Does anyone know the fix? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!
Saturday, March 17th, 2007 AT 1:14 PM