GUAGES AND LIGHTS

• Linda Maloney
  • Plymouth Voyager

1998 plymouth voyager, approx 75,000 miles

3 part question

1. My instrument guages on the panel won't work at all. All flat, yet there is still light to the panel. What would the cause be? How do I check for the problem and how can I get power to the guages?

2. The "dimmer" part of the dimmer switch doesn't work and when my headlights are on, the panel lights flicker( pulsate ). Are these 2 related? The cause? The check? The fix?

3. When the guages went flat, my wipers lost the intermittent ability. Only one speed now. Cause? How check? The fix?

Could all 3 things above be related/tied together? If so, how? How can each be tested and fixed? Please let me know options for each, test procedures, and anything else you can suggest. THANK YOU!

Monday, July 10th, 2006 AT 11:51 PM

• ksmolinar

120,000 3.0 lt = I have the same problem. Did you ever find a fix for this? I sure would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks!

Kim

Friday, October 12th, 2007 AT 3:23 AM