94 SUNDANCE STALLING

1994 Plymouth

chelsea522

November, 7, 2006 AT 1:50 PM

: x
I have a 94 Plymouth Sundance. It's got 157000 miles on it. What happens is that when I'm driving my car will do one of two things. It will shake and then it will stall out and the oil light or the check engine light will come on. Or it will just stall and the oil light or check engine light or both will come on. When I'm not moving, and I'm idling, the car will just shut off and not start back up for about 5-10 minutes. Then it will start and be okay for awhile and it will stall again. Also, the amount of oil and gas in the car are always okay. I stall at school and in the middle of traffic. The other day I stalled on I696. I don't want to spend a fortune to find out it's a $20 sensor. My car is becoming fairly dangerous but it's my only transportation. I would really appreciate any comments or suggestions. Thanks!

Cj Stalling When Idling

Stalling Out

Jacobandnickolas

October, 16, 2008 AT 10:40 AM

Hi: Havr you had the computer sconned? If not, I eould suggest starting there. Most major parts stores will do it for free.

Let me know what you find.