• Tiny
  • sexyboy
  • 2000 Plymouth

Drive Train Axles Bearings problem
2000 Other Plymouth Models 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 120000 miles

I need to know what part I need to fix my car.
It's not the transmission, we checked it. It's not shifiting into reverse it goes to 4th gear. I think its the bracket for the gear shifter but I dont know the name of the parts. Do I need to a bracket seperately or do I need to get with a gear shifter?
What do you think?

Thank you for your time.

Wednesday, June 25th, 2008 AT 11:05 PM

1 Answer

  • Tiny
  • Jacobandnickolas
  • Expert
  • 68,410 posts

Hi: Are you refering to the shifter linkage? The item that shifts the transmission into different gears.

Was this
Sunday, March 22nd, 2009 AT 9:16 PM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions