• Tiny
  • lagoonie
  • 1987 Plymouth

? I need to replace the timing belt on my colt and I dont know where the cam pully mark needs to be set to indicate that it is in line to fire cilinder #1. I cant find a manual online anywhere for this car and I am pulling my hair out for this. Where do I need to set the mark to to fire #1 when I try to turn it over? ?

Monday, October 9th, 2006 AT 4:50 AM

0 Answers

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions