Overheating

REDDEVIL73
  • 1996 FORD RANGER
I just replaced the transmission in this truck and all of a sudden it started over heating and codes. It brought up codes EGR valve and differential valve was bad. Replaced both those, replaced thermostat, water pump, both sensors and ended up replacing both hoses and radiator after it blew. I drove it around after all this for thirty minutes, ran fine no issues. However, the next day I jump in it and drover it for thirty miles maybe and when I got home the water started boiling, the gauge read at 3/4 hot. I am at a loss work what could be wrong now. I hooked up me scanner and it showed the coolant temperature assembly 217 degrees. But no codes, no check gauge or engine light. No water in the oil, no loss of water or oil.
Where do I go from here? Please help.
Sunday, April 15th, 2018 AT 6:36 PM

HEYMAN1104
Is your cooling fan working?
+1
Monday, April 16th, 2018 AT 3:57 AM
REDDEVIL73
Replaced the fan clutch, fan.
Wednesday, April 18th, 2018 AT 12:25 PM
HEYMAN1104
Cooling system could be clogged. Water pump may not be pumping enough. Or maybe you got a dud of a thermostat (wouldn't be the first time I've seen it).
Wednesday, April 18th, 2018 AT 7:09 PM