1998 Other Oldsmobile Models Little or no heat inside the ca

ALDOFILONI
  • 1998 OLDSMOBILE
I own a 98 olds regency with 3.8L V6 engine and 115,000 miles. I recently had an issue that when I started the car it immediately would stall. I remedied this issue with the battery terminals needing a little cleaning and all has been well. After this issue the vehicle has had very little heat coming from any of the vents or defroster, also the digital display on the controls is flashing when showing what the temp is set at and also showing exterior temp. This will usually happen for 10--15 secs then go to steady. Im also getting air from all different locations other than what I have selected. I called my mechanic and he felt it was a thermostat and we changed it with the same problem. He thought maybe a head gasket but Im not losing any cooant and not overheating. Any help on the little or no heat and the air from all different locations would be appreciated.
Tuesday, February 19th, 2008 AT 4:22 PM

Has the blend door been checked?
Wednesday, April 14th, 2010 AT 7:07 AM