Lightning struck about 10 to 15 feet from my car a few weeks ago
this caused the heater fan to stay on which ran down my battery.
I replaced the battery but the battery light is on now [the alternator needs replaced too?-2 years old]
the car is also running extremely rough and has very strong emissions.
i unplugged the heater fan because it is on evewn with the key off [not fan on radiator-the fan for the a/c and heat]
do you think the car is worth fixing or would it be just one thing after another?
A high electrical surge like that can cause you numerous problems. The heater fan is probably a fused relay from the surge. The alt is probably bad. And the emissions can be caused by one or several relays and sensors which may have been damaged by the surge.