• scottj3369
  • 1989 Oldsmobile

1989 Other Oldsmobile Models 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 180, 00 miles

I have the driver side door handle open but the wires are disconnected from their spots. I have tried every which way to reconnect them, but I can't seem to get it right. There are two rows of holes. One has eight holes in it and the other has two. I don, t know which color goes in which hole. I do know that the black one goes in the hole toward the back seat, but after that I don't know. I have looked through all the paperwork for the car and thought there might be a schematic showing the wire colors and the correct spot for them but I can't find anything. It would be wonderful if you could help me. I don't have the capabilities to upload a pic but it is burgundy, the sun has baked off the shine on the hood, roof, and trunk. I cannot make a donation to you right now, I am laid off, and don't have a spouse to help me with anything like this. Thank you for your time if you can't help. God bless.

Sunday, September 21st, 2008 AT 2:01 PM