POWER WINDOW WIRE SCHEMATIC

1989 Oldsmobile

scottj3369

September, 21, 2008 AT 2:01 PM

1989 Other Oldsmobile Models 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 180, 00 miles

I have the driver side door handle open but the wires are disconnected from their spots. I have tried every which way to reconnect them, but I can't seem to get it right. There are two rows of holes. One has eight holes in it and the other has two. I don, t know which color goes in which hole. I do know that the black one goes in the hole toward the back seat, but after that I don't know. I have looked through all the paperwork for the car and thought there might be a schematic showing the wire colors and the correct spot for them but I can't find anything. It would be wonderful if you could help me. I don't have the capabilities to upload a pic but it is burgundy, the sun has baked off the shine on the hood, roof, and trunk. I cannot make a donation to you right now, I am laid off, and don't have a spouse to help me with anything like this. Thank you for your time if you can't help. God bless.

Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Window Switch Replacement and Test
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Dynamat Door Installation