• dreuandmyles
  • 1994 Oldsmobile LSS

1994 Oldsmobile LSS 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 140000 miles

hi I am having a little car trouble. I went out to start my car the other day and it didnt want to start. I noticed that I wasnt hearing the fuel pump cut on anymore, so I replaced it. The car still wont start. I can hear the pump cut on now. So I maybe thought I had a cloged fuel filter, so I went and got one went to put it on and noticed when I took the hose off coming from the gas take no gas came out. The last time I changed the filter I had to bend the hose up to stop gas. Now there is none. So I left it unhooked and turn the key and none came out. Fuel pump is coming on. I checked for a bent hose or something and all check out good. What could be the problem? I DO have gas. I put 5 more gallons in just to make sure. What do you think this could be?

Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010 AT 9:45 AM

• JDL

Check for voltage and ground at the fuel pump connector, engine cranking. Do you think the pump is any good?

Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010 AT 10:21 AM