1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass supreme spa

CHEVYFANATIC
  • 1993 OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS
Hi I have been having problems with my 93' olds lately. The spark plugs dont get any spark when trying to turn over. Have replaced all three coil packs, the ICM and now the crankshaft sensor. Does any1 have an idea of what would be causing this or how to fix this?It also will not turn over because of this
Sunday, November 15th, 2009 AT 2:21 PM

Welcome to the forum, any trouble codes? Check for B+ and ground at the ignition module. B+ is a pink wire, goes hot with key on, ground wire is black.
During cranking, the ignition module controls spark timing with input from the crank sensor. The vehicle cranks good but won't start?
Sunday, November 15th, 2009 AT 2:34 PM
CHEVYFANATIC
Cranks over good just has no spark
Sunday, November 15th, 2009 AT 2:43 PM
CHEVYFANATIC
Also there is no trouble codes somehow the battery got unhooked and lost all trouble codes
Sunday, November 15th, 2009 AT 3:08 PM

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/170934_cutlass_ignition_module_1.jpg

The single connector on that one end, is B+ and ground. You need to check that.
Sunday, November 15th, 2009 AT 3:40 PM
CHEVYFANATIC
Okay will try that then get back
Sunday, November 15th, 2009 AT 3:44 PM
CHEVYFANATIC
On that one single end connector does not have power where is the power come from for that end? Has no lead on that end
Sunday, November 15th, 2009 AT 3:45 PM
That is a two wire connector, wire colors, pink and black? The pink wire is voltage, goes hot with key on, black is ground. My info shows voltage for the pink wire comes from dis fuse- 10 amp.
Monday, November 16th, 2009 AT 9:09 AM
CHEVYFANATIC
Alright figured out the pink wire was loose before I got the car and had been spliced and fixed that runs pretty good now but my right rear blinker will not work any info on that have checked wires and everything on it the right front blinker works soo dont know what the problem there is
Thursday, November 19th, 2009 AT 10:37 PM