WON'T START

1997 Oldsmobile Aurora

stlaurora

July, 8, 2008 AT 5:31 PM

1997 Oldsmobile Aurora V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 115454 miles

TWO MONTH AGO MY CAR WOULDN'T START. SO I HAD THE STARTER AND ALTERNATOR REPLACED. I DROVE ALL THAT DAY WITH NO PROBLEM. THE NEXT DAY THE CAR WOULDN'T START AGAIN. SO I THEN HAD A DIAGNOSTIC TEST DONE. THE DIAGNOSTIC TEST SHOWED I NEEDED AN IGNITION SWITCH. I REPLACED THE IGNITION SWITCH, AND IT STILL WOULDN'T START. I THEN CHECKED THE VOLTAGE ON THE BATTERY AND IT WAS LOW, SO I GOT A JUMP START. THE CAR STARTED AFTER THE JUMP START. AFTER IT STARTED I TURNED THE CAR ON AND OFF SEVERAL TIMES, TO MAKE SURE IT STARTED UP AGAIN. I DROVE ONE BLOCK AND MADE A LEFT TURN AND IT STOP AGAIN. I TRIED GIVING IT A JUMP START AGAIN, THE BATTERY VOLTAGE WAS READING 12.5 DURING THE JUMP START, AND WOULDN'T GO PAST 12.5. THE NEXT DAY I REPLACE THE BATTERY WITH A NEW BATTERY AND IT STILL WILL NOT START. AS IT SITS THE BATTERY IS CONTINOUSLY GOING DOWN.

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang