No Pulse to injectors

MICHAEL E ROBERSON
  • 1998 NISSAN ALTIMA
No pulse, I do not have any idea light but used a marker bulb, has spark to all plugs and fuel to rail. I swapped ECM still no pulse. Any help appreciated.
Monday, July 11th, 2016 AT 5:59 PM

MICHAEL E ROBERSON
I meant NOID light.
Monday, July 11th, 2016 AT 6:00 PM
FREEMBA
Check fuse #21 (on the left side of dash). This fuse protects the injectors so if it is bad, no voltage will reach the injectors.

Also check the wiring harness from the camshaft sensor (that is the distributor) and the MASS airflow sensor, they provide the signal to the computer (ECM) to determine injector pulse width (operation).

To check the operation of the Camshaft Sensor/Distributor, check to see if a spark is getting to the spark plugs.
-1
Monday, July 11th, 2016 AT 7:41 PM
MICHAEL E ROBERSON
I have spark at all plugs, 12.2volts to all injectors, fuel to rail, connections at distributer and crank sensor are tight, fuse to injectors is good, changed out ecm with used one, what do I try next
Saturday, July 16th, 2016 AT 7:34 AM
FREEMBA
Turn ignition OFF. Disconnect PCM harness connector. Check for continuity between the PCM connector terminal and the appropriate injector harness connector terminal. Since you have 12v (on the BLK/RED wire(s) to the injectors, be sure to check the ground wires of the injectors for continuity). If continuity does not exists, repair the open or short in the wire between the PCM and injector harness connector. Repeat this process on each PCM to injector circuit.
Also check that the ground wires (black, approx. 14 16 gauge) on the intake manifold at clean and tight.
If all is OK, suspect a Faulty ECM (also referred to as the PCM or ECCS).
+1
Sunday, July 17th, 2016 AT 9:35 AM