No pressure to one brake

JAMES PROUDDADDY IRWIN
  • 2002 FORD FOCUS
I was driving my car went to apply my brake when I noticed the brake pedal go all the way to the floor before it started slowing down. I went to a friend and we checked the pads and disc they are fine as with the fluid. We lifted the car and found that the front passenger caliper was not applying any pressure, so we changed the caliper to no joy. Could it be the brake master cylinder? I do have pressure going to the other three brakes.
Wednesday, June 7th, 2017 AT 5:12 AM

If you have pressure to other brakes it is not master. Check for a bad hose that goes to caliper or it is an ABS problem. If brake light is on have a mechanic scan for codes for an ABS problem.
Wednesday, June 7th, 2017 AT 6:31 AM
JAMES PROUDDADDY IRWIN
There is no ABS light on.
Wednesday, June 7th, 2017 AT 6:54 AM
Could be air as well especially if brakes have been worked on and not bled correctly, which in that case a mechanic would have to use his scanner to command all ABS valves open to bleed it.
Wednesday, June 7th, 2017 AT 7:08 AM