HELP XE

1990 Nissan Stanza

crash021586

February, 23, 2009 AT 1:48 AM

1990 Nissan Stanza 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 315048 miles

i took my car to a shop because it keeped stalling out on me. i could let it sit for a bit and then itwould fire back in like 2-60mins.. it will run for a while and then the motor would just stall out agine and would not fire back up.so i replaced my spark plugs. wires, coil, because i was not getting any spark.. so i take my car to a shop tells me it was my distributor and that it need to be replaced so i said ok fine let get it fixed.he used a used distributor to see if that was the problem thenhe justleft the uesd distributor in my car ..after i got my car back it has not been running the same as what it was befor . it has high rev's when taking off from a start.. when it shift gears it revs out to like 3-5 depending how heavy foot is feeling :) and when i got to pass another car in overdrive the revs speed up but the car is not speeding up it seem like it dosent shift gears right any more .. what

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/322009_1990_Nissan_Stanza_customized_1.jpg

could i do to fix my car trouble.. i

Spark Plug Replacement Toyota Corolla 2000-20
Spark Plug Replacement Mercedes Benz ML500
Spark Plug Replacement Ford Explorer 4.6L V8
Spark Plug and Wire Replacement Ford Mustang
Spark Plug Replacement Honda Element
Spark Plug Replacement Toyota Tacoma